Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family Pics

We are back from a wonderful, fun-filled trip to Montana. It was 10 days of awesome! When I download the pics off of my camera, I'll post all about the cabin.


While we were in Montana, we had the opportunity to take some family photos, the first we've taken in nine years because of all of the sibs going on missions. Sadly, we were still missing our brother Ben and my Todd but it was still the largest group of family we've had in a long, long time.

Here is the Larson Clan:


The Mamacita and the Papa:


The Brothers:


The Sissies:


The Granchilluns:



The concerted effort to get all the grandchildren to look at the camera at the same time:






Candid shots:





7 comments:

Janice said...

I'm sorry Todd couldn't be there - but looks like you all had fun! It looks like a beautiful family picture! (You are lucky that you get to keep your hairdresser even though you moved thousands of miles away!) We are thinking of your family and hoping all is well!

Kristin said...

Beautiful family! You look wonderful! And you must be some kind of super women going to a family reunion, without the hubby and super pregnant. Amazing.

Shawn and Mish said...

I love those pictures. You have such a an attractive family!

We miss you. Hope you are enjoying the Western US! Best of luck!!

jaesi said...

Mostest beautifulest familia there is.

Keep up informed on your whereabouts.
I hope you will be in the Denver area in Sept...cause thats when we are passing through!

Red said...

it's not nearly so fun as I was having, but it is enjoyable i am trying to better myself, and to help these kiddos.

Lake said...

I love these pictures Brooke! It is crazy to see how much everyone has changed and all the additions that have been made.

heidigoseek said...

oh, i miss you even more now! the pics are adorable. the family had fun looking at your siblings. you girls are just way too cute :)