Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FAUVES

Hello, fellow blogger friends! I'm always the last to do anything even slightly related to technology, but here I am--no longer a shadow on the wall that silently reads your blogs and tip-toes away without a trace. This better be as easy as everyone keeps telling me.

So today, I learned a fabulous new French word--FAUVE. A "fauve" is a person who loves color. I am a fauve. I hunger for color. I actually salivate when I come across a perfect hue. I have a binder in my nightstand completely dedicated to and stuffed full of paint samples. The colors around me affect my sense of well-being. I love the french language. Why don't doesn't the English language have a word for we fauves?

Be patient with me as try to figure out how to post photos and all the other tricky blogger things (tricky to me!).

12 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

Super cute blog! I am excited to read all about the Crandall adventures!!!!

Pepper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pepper said...

Yeah for Brooke! Yeah for fauves! I just learned a new frenchie word as well: atelier. Brooke, I'm so happy that you have a blog. Love you lots! -Pep

Teresa said...

Yippee! Welcome to the blogosphere Brooke! And welcome back into my life! I have so missed you, and I'm gonna love keeping up with all you and the boys are up to. So convenient you know. I can't wait to see all your photos once you've mastered that feat. You drown us in color!

Your favorite sister said...

Hi Brooke! I love that you started a blog. I love keeping up with everyone through their blogs!

Kimi said...

GET OUT!!!
sooo excited!

jaesi said...

woopsie that me :)

Jen said...

How fun to see a blog from you! now I won't have to wonder what you guys are up to! I can't wait to see pics. I bet your boys are a LOT bigger than I ever remember seeing them :)

Kristofer Anders Larson said...

cool brooke!
this is really fun. mom was telling me yesterday about the fauves. you are one and she is one and I'm really lucky to have you guys around putting the right colors in my world!

love

Annie said...

Welcome to the world of blog. Congrats dear sissy!

Lake said...

I am so so so excited Brooke!!!

Janice said...

Brooke! I'm excited that you are blogging too! I love to read my friends blogs! It's exciting and it is definitely easier for me to keep in touch with friends that aren't so close. I too and still figuring out how to do some things on my blog. I think it's always a work in progress! Thanks again for coming to bookclub. It was fun to have you there and wonderful to have your input!