Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baby Jude pictures--at last!

My sister's best friend is an incredible photographer. I'm in love with her work (check out kristycefalophotography.blogspot.com). So when she agreed to take Jude's newborn pictures, I was thrilled to the tips of my toes. Kristy worked her magic for the price of a steaming bowl of chicken tortilla soup and some chocolate mint cookies (I definitely got the better end of the deal, yes?). Without further adieu--presenting Jude Larson Crandall!!!










9 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

Congratulations on another beautiful baby boy!!!

Jen said...

He is adorable! He looks just like his brothers. Hope things are well with you guys!

Jenna said...

Oh Brooke, been wondering about you guys, he is seriously, so beautiful. Congratulations to you all, I bet the boys are loving him! After seeing all these sweet pictures...I am honestly just baby boy hungry now. Miss you and bestest of wishes!

jaesi said...

At last is right!!!!
He is soooo adorable. And I love him.
and you. And chicken tortilla soup. And chocolate mint cookies....
now look what youve done...
miss you.

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so excited there are finally pictures! He is precious. Looks JUST like his brothers! I want to hear more about it/him/the move/etc!!!

Lake said...

He is beautiful! He has your eyes.

tiff said...

I am so happy to see these pictures-he looks like Ezra to me. You need to update or email about where you are and what you are doing. If youre still in utah I want to come see you and that adorable baby!!!

Janice said...

He is too cute! Can't beat the price for the wonderful pictures either. Hope all is well.

heidigoseek said...

i came by your house and you weren't there. call me when you get back, dear.